Applications in Residential
What are the ARVEY E3 & E5?
Our ARVEY E3 & E5 solutions are mobile battery storages on transport wheels with 4.5 and 6 kWh capacity. With this amount of energy, a conventional vacuum cleaner (800 Watts) or an electric iron on its highest power (2000 Watts) can be operated for up to 8 and 3 hours respectively. The connection of such devices is easily possible due to a high output power of 3 and 5 kW. Wherever power is needed in your home, the robust wheels of these storage solutions make it easy to transport them to their destination. Cost-intensive, noisy and emission-rich diesel generators or long cable routes thus become superfluous. The storage units can be charged by a wide variety of generation sources, whether fossil or regenerative.
Why are the ARVEY E3 & E5 perfect as Home Energy Solutions?
- State-of-the-art and safe LiFePO4 batteries with particularly large capacities
- Different power source inputs – devices can be charged via solar, genset or grid
- Total efficiency is up to 99%
- Features an Advanced Battery Management System with a fast charging module
What kind of energy problems are the systems designed to solve?
High and Rising Electricity Rates
- Frequent increased load
- Impossibility of automatic switching and simultaneous use of PV charging, genset, and power supply
- Inability connect to the power grid
- Complexity of home integration
Sudden Power Outages
- Short battery service life in most devices
- Impossibility of switching automatically to the home energy source for essential loads when the electrical grid goes down
- Inability to connect to the power grid
- Complexity of home integration
Mismatch of Solution Price with Expectations
- Insufficient power supply
- Impossibility of remote monitoring and controlling of the device
- Long input charging time
- Not enough power sockets on board
- Impossibility of integration with existing equipment (PV, genset, other devices)
- Inability to transfer home energy solution when you must move to other residential
- Old and unsafe battery technology
Are the ARVEY E3 & E5 suitable for my needs and life situation?
The ARVEY E3 & E5 are suitable for you if:
- You are afraid power outages.
- You want to save on electricity spending.
- You are renting a flat, house, or own residential trailer.
- You might already have some equipment (PV, genset, and others).
- You want more energy independence.
What are some use cases?
The most popular use cases from our customers are:
- Use Case 1 – Independent movable energy home solutions with automate switching and integration of PV, wind genset and grid power.
- Use Case 2 – Independent movable energy for trailers and tiny homes.
Use Case 1: INDEPENDENT MOVABLE ENERGY HOME SOLUTION WITH AUTOMATIC SWITCHING AND INTEGRATION OF PV, GENSET AND GRID POWER
The ARVEY E5 is shipped with a ground-breaking 6000Wh LiFePO4 battery pack and a 5000W rated (3000W for the E3) pure sine wave AC inverter. This class-leading power station brings you the power to run one circuit of your house or cover the whole energy demand of a tiny home for several hours in the event of an unexpected outage. Up to 6 outlet sources (1x CEE 32A, 1x Schuko-Typ F, 2x 12V coaxial power connectors, 2x 5V USB plugs) allow you to power anything from laptops and air conditioners to your electric vehicles without breaking a sweat. Of course you could take the devices also with you for a family camping trip or cabin workshops at all times.
- Power outages are not a risk anymore. In case your public grid supply is interrupted, you still have your own power supply.
- Possibility to save money immediately, i.e. through PV charging or diesel generator hybridization.
- You increase the amount of solar and wind energy you consume yourself.
- Having your own power reserves gives you even more freedom from rising electricity prices.
- You can access your home power whenever you like.
- Equipped with robust wheels, you can easily take ARVEY with you whenever you are on the move.
Use Case 2: INDEPENDENT MOVABLE ENERGY FOR TRAILERS AND TINY HOUSES
In more and more countries mobile homes, block houses or mobile homes, also called Tiny Houses enjoy great popularity. For example, the German StVo allows, without special permission, to move car trailers up to 4 meters high, 2.55 meters wide and 3.5 t gross vehicle weight on public roads.
“Typical” tiny trailer houses have 15 to 20 square meters of living space plus a sleeping loft that usually includes everything needed for everyday life. They usually come with a sanitary area with shower and toilet, a small kitchen with stove and refrigerator, and a seating area. People can climb the stairs to sleep in the attic. The designs of Tiny Houses are as varied as the tastes of the builders and customers. For this purpose, the ARVEY E3 and E5 can be used alone, or also in combination with solar modules to increase your independence from grid power sources.
- 12V and PV charging are possible.
- Save extra money by using free solar energy to charge the device.
- You can access your power whenever you like.
- If you are travelling, you could easily take your ARVEY energy solution with you.