Who we are
We at AXSOL design, develop and produce partially and completely self-sufficient energy storage systems for mobile as well as semi- and fully stationary use – from generation, to storage, to efficient consumption. With our product line “ARVEY”, we have already been awarded the Federal Prize for Outstanding Innovative Performance in 2016.
AXSOL is made up of a small, highly motivated team of all ages who believe they can make the world a little better. As is necessary in any dynamic company, we all pitch in together wherever we need to and apply our strengths where they will have the greatest impact. Together we reflect, discuss, design, produce and place our products internationally from our two locations in Bleicherode (Thuringia) and Würzburg, but also all over the world – with a lot of heart and soul, and the ambition to sell really good products.
Vision & Mission
Easy and safe access to energy for everyone.
Energy is one of the foundations of life and development – at AXSOL, we seek to secure the energy supply of the future for as many people around the world as possible, and to bring usable energy to even the most remote places in the world by means of universal solutions. AXSOL is committed to ensuring that every person who needs electricity can take it to these places – economically and sustainably. AXSOL’s solutions can thus improve the living and working conditions of many people around the world!
At AXSOL, we stand for future viability. Customers and users should be prepared for the future and new technologies with our solutions. To achieve this, all our solutions are based on durability, modularity and the possibility of technology upgrading.
Rethinking energy provision.
We are pioneers, optimists, realists, idealists and lateral thinkers who are shaping the energy provision of tomorrow through new innovative ideas. Whether for mobile applications in pocket format or huge for industry and utilities. The battery age is coming – it has to come to overcome climate change worldwide. We are making our contribution!
Demand-based and simple provision of environmentally friendly energy.
Whether for small devices in the field, on the construction site or in operational use, for higher self-sufficiency of houses and apartments or for buffering large amounts of energy in industry, infrastructure or energy supply – we at AXSOL offer our customers and users scalable, application-specific, demand-oriented and secure solutions for the use, generation and storage of energy.
AXSOL Ltd. is founded by Jürgen Zinecker to identify new technologies in the renewable energy sector and to develop them into a market-ready state.
In the course of the ebola crisis, the first fully self-sufficient, portable solar system is shipped to Africa by AXSOL to bridge power outages in mobile field hospitals. This successful deployment is the starting signal for a complete focus on mobil power systems.
The ARVEY A-Series reaches market ready status and is awarded with the Federal Innovation Award.
The Beteiligungsmanagement Thüringen GmbH (BM|T), a investment company of the Free State of Thuringia, invests into AXSOL as lead investor together with one institutional Co-Investor and one private investor to fuel the growth and market entry of AXSOL with their mobile power system ARVEY.
- Cooperation partner in the area of “Panic Rooms” with BSSD GmbH Berlin. The panic rooms are equipped with the ARVEY A1 for autonomous power supply.
- Cooperation with ZARGES GmbH: the ZARGES energy box improves the off-grid power supply for emergency services by providing a green, portable and expandable power supply in a modular system. The certified logistics of the ZARGES company is perfectly complemented by innovative concepts for power supply by AXSOL.
- Sales cooperation with Steinbeis Transfer Center Identification Media & Identification Management
- Expansion of cooperation with the University of Würzburg in the course of new projects in the field of mobile energy
- Introduction of the new investor Dreger Group GmbH, Frankfurt
- Cooperation with Lightequip, supplier of lighting, camera accessories, grip and consumables for film, photography, television and theater
- Cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute in the field of battery technologies
- Cooperation with SFC Energy AG, leading supplier of hydrogen and methanol fuel cells for stationary and mobile hybrid power solutions
- Collaboration with Continest | CNHybrid collaboration product
- Cooperation with Caason Group, investment group based in Melbourne (AUS)
- Cooperation with LDO Group, specialist in mining and tunneling
- AXSOL is part of the ESF-PROMPTNET project by Würzburg University that aims to promote collaboration between universities and companies. Knowledge from more than 200 research areas is made available to small and medium-sized enterprises. We are proud to be part of this project and look forward to further cooperation in the future
- AXSOL has successfully competed with partner Pop Up City Inc. in the second round of the Canadian IDEaS competition and advances to the third round.
- Collaboration with Vincorion, supplier of mechatronic products to aerospace, security, defense and railways
- Collaboration with METALIQ, developer of a patented technology for on-demand hydrogen production that can be used for power generation or storage.
Before founding AXSOL, Jürgen Zinecker has been working as managing director in sales and marketing for the ADULO GmbH for eight years until 2014. ADULO was a software development company for the building component production and sales sector.
Predating this, he had held the position as chairman for marketing and sales for the b.i.s. AG (Stock Exchange Information Systems) and was in charge of the preparations for the company’s stock market launch in “Neuer Markt” (new market) Frankfurt as well as Marketing, restructuring of the Sales Department and international aqcuisitions and cooperations.
The studied business economist and topographer furthermore founded his first company in 1995 – Navigon GmbH – and made it into a market leading high-tech company in the navigation field. The company was sold to the swiss Distefora AG in 1997 in course of revitalising the Distefora AG for their IPO at the EBS (Electronic Stock Exchange Switzerland), which Zinecker was assisting with.
He gained his software experience as leader of the business unit software/Europe for the US-american company Trimble Navigation from Sunnyvale California, and as leader of software development/-customization in Germany for the Japanese Optoelectronics Company Sokkisha and its German subsidiary Sokkisha GmbH in Cologne.
Jürgen Zinecker (CEO) studied business administration and geodesy engineering. In 1995 he founded his first company, Navigon GmbH, and established the first mobile vehicle navigation system. He gained software and electronics experience at Trimble Navigation and the Japanese optoelectronics manufacturer Sokkisha. He is inspired by power comfort with sustainability and finds peace in the forest.
Leon Jacob (Assistant of Management) came across AXSOL through Google and the keyword ‘company’. He likes the agile and autonomous work in the team. He is especially spurred on by the fact that they are doing their part for a more sustainable, renewable environment. In his free time he rides motorcycles and snowboards, he can also cook quite well.
Alexey Kosov (Business Development Manager) is honored to join a highly motivated young team that designs and develops renewable energy solutions. He is happy to share with the AXSOL team his knowledge in sales and marketing – both corporate and entrepreneur. He likes table tennis, mountain skiing and photographing the life around him.
Felix Beyer (Sales DACH, IT Officer, Masterand) is studying business informatics and is currently writing his master thesis at AXSOL to make the company’s solutions “intelligent”. He especially likes the familiar and at the same time ambitious atmosphere in the team as well as the possibility to contribute to a greener society. He likes to spend his leisure hours at the guitar or in summer at the nearest sports field.
Marco Kleinbub (Design Engineer) is the technical project coordinator in the field of Energy Container Solutions. He is driven by the great team, the practical relevance and the opportunity to turn ideas and concepts into reality. “I never expected to find a job that really fits me 100%”. He finds his balance in cooking or yoga.
Benedikt Donnermann (Development Engineer) studied mechatronics and product development (M. Eng.). He is enthusiastic about the idea of being able to take electricity with him wherever he goes. His job is to develop mobile power systems. He appreciates the technical-creative freedom AXSOL offers. In his free time he explores nature for places to rest and think.
Michaela Zinecker takes care of (almost) everything from accounting to sales. She appreciates that AXSOL really makes a difference with its products in the topic of sustainability and climate change and that with a very dedicated team consisting of great young people. In her free time she loves long walks, good food, good wine, dancing and books.
Benny Oelfke (Project Manager) studied business informatics and always keeps an eye on the operational and digital processes. Modern technologies, the drive for energy transition and the start-up feeling give him a feel-good atmosphere at AXSOL. In his free time, you can usually find him boating or playing table tennis along the Main River.
Linda Yu (Marketing Manager) studies sinology and economics and is in charge of external communications at AXSOL. She most appreciates the highly motivated team, the incentive to contribute her own ideas and the meaningfulness of the company’s mission. In her free time, she sings in the choir and enjoys baking.
Your Career at AXSOL
This is what you can expect.
- High quality and innovative products in the field of renewable and mobile energy
- Varied tasks in a successful, rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient processes thanks to short decision-making paths
- An experienced team that likes to share its knowledge and a trustful, familiar working atmosphere
- Working in a company phase with plenty of room for personal development
- The opportunity to take responsibility early on and to effectively incorporate your own experiences and suggestions
If you are convinced that you can make a difference with us and your skills, then apply for a job with us.
Development Engineer/Designer Electrical Engineering (M/F/D)
at the Würzburg Location
Are you interested?
Then send us your CV with your earliest possible start date! If you have any questions you can contact us at any time:
AXSOL GmbH | Michaela Zinecker | Albert-Hoffa-Str. 18a | 97074 Würzburg | Tel.: 0931 – 45462484 | email@example.com